by Brian C. Fahey, TAP in the Classroom Program Director
What does TAP camp mean to you?
- Having fun in drama class! – Cole, Age 6
- Learning dances – Abby, Age 6
- Writing every aspect of a play – Maverick, Age 9
What have you learned this week?
- I learned about traditional Indian dance and stories from the Indian culture – Sophie, Age 8
- How to put together a play. You have to make the set and you have to write the story. There has to be characters and there should be a problem. That’s what makes it interesting! – Eliza, Age 6
- I learned about Zomo the Rabbit, a trickster from a country called Africa – Cole, Age 6
Why should other kids your age come to TAP camp?
- They should come if they want to have fun! – Cole, Age 6
- They should come if they like costumes. We got to make ours. – Kalen, Age 5