TAP Programing has begun! Teaching Artists were in office today looking through supplies and preparing lesson plans because TAP After School is back! We are excited to be getting the year started but there are still many items we are looking for. If you are interested in donating please see TAP’s wish list below. Thank You!
* Arts and crafts supplies. We can ALWAYS use pom poms, popsicle sticks, pipe cleaners, hot glue sticks, regular glue sticks, and the like. Giant (like, gallon-sized) containers of Elmer’s glue let us reuse our old bottles by refilling them.
* Paper: We can ALWAYS use butcher paper. We also go through poster board, those giant post-it notes, and construction paper at a pretty good pace. And donations of fancy paper (scrapbook paper, paper that’s printed to look like water or leaves or bricks or whatever, etc) are always cool.
* Fabric, Big rolls are great, but we could also use smaller bits of fancy stuff for costumes
* Blank CDs and DVDs
* Electronics: digital projector, cameras, iPod/ CD players.
* Office Supplies: 2 inch binders, 8 1/2 X 11 white copy paper, Staples, Staplers, Scissors, Paper Clips, Binder Clips, Folders, Note Pads, Color Ink for Xerox Phaser Printers 8560 and 8550, Working Computers, Post-its, Pens, Pencils.
* Putomayo Kids CDs
* Library books: Wish list on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/wishlist/2KKZDTFI3GQEB