* Arts and crafts supplies. We can ALWAYS use pom poms, popsicle sticks, pipe cleaners, hot glue sticks, regular glue sticks, and the like. Giant (like, gallon-sized) containers of Elmer’s glue let us reuse our old bottles by refilling them.
* Paper: We can ALWAYS use butcher paper. We also go through poster board, those giant post-it notes, and construction paper at a pretty good pace. And donations of fancy paper (scrapbook paper, paper that’s printed to look like water or leaves or bricks or whatever, etc) are always cool.
* Spray paint, always
* Fabric, Big rolls are great, but we could also use smaller bits of fancy stuff for costumes
* Blank CDs and DVDs
* Electronics: digital projector, cameras, iPod/ CD players.
* Office Supplies: 2 inch binders, 8 1/2 X 11 white copy paper, Staples, Staplers, Scissors, Paper Clips, Binder Clips, Folders, Note Pads, Color Ink for Xerox Phaser Printers 8560 and 8550, Working Computers, Post-its, Pens, Pencils.
* Putomayo Kids CDs
* Library books: Wish list on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/wishlist/2KKZDTFI3GQEB